Henry Bakor BH200TW934 18 in. x 75 ft. Blueskin TWF Self-Adhesive Thru-Wall and Dampproof Flashing Membrane consisting of an SBS rubberized asphalt compound, which is integrally laminated to a yellow cross-laminated polyethylene film. The membrane is specifically designed for use as a thru-wall flashing.
- Impermeable to air, moisture vapor and water
- Flexible at low temperatures
- Excellent adhesion to prepared substrates
- Excellent compatibility with most Henry adhesives and liquid air barrier membranes
- Exceptional puncture and abrasion resistance
- Membrane is self-sealing when penetrated with self-tapping screw