The GROZ JACK/BT/12W 12-Ton Hydraulic Bottle Jack comes with a “Load Limiting Device” a unique safety feature to make sure that the jack is not accidentally used beyond the rated capacity. Knurled heat treated saddle head with non-slip surface gives stronger grip. Ideal for use on heavy duty trucks, agriculture, construction, mining, automotive, and marine applications where lifting, pushing, spreading, bending, pressing, or straightening is required.
- Leak–Proof Performance: Welded construction ensures leak proof performance
- Higher Stability: Forged steel base plate imparts higher stability even under high load as compared to jacks with CI base plates
- Increased Durability due to internally machined oil passages, smooth bearing surfaces and close tolerances.
- Machined and polished RAM with die cut threads that reduce wear and tear
- Knurled heat treated saddle head with non-slip surface gives stronger grip
- Powder coated 2 piece lifting lever rod with pressed ends for convenient opening & closing of pressure release valve
- 100% factory tested
- 50% safety overload factor
|Lift Range||9-1/16 in. - 18-5/16 in. (230 mm - 465 mm)|
|Capacity||12 Ton (10886 Kg)|