Gekko 8 Mil Textured Grip 11.5 in. Rolled Cuff Disposable Nitrile Glove (50-Pack) provides full coverage and has dependable grip along with a thickness that stands at Gekko’s strongest for maximum durability, and a length that reaches Gekko’s longest for greater surface protection. Their bright green colour help contaminates, such as grease, to stand out and prevent transfer. Whether working with chemicals or handling food, Gekko gloves meet key safety ratings that are suited for a wide range of applications and tasks, while the close fit design improves dexterity for working with smaller objects and touch-screen electronics. Gekko gloves are puncture resistant, powder free and feature a rolled cuff to reduce tears during hand insertions. Packaged in a dispensing box, Gekko gloves are easily accessible and ready to use. Gekko Nitrile Gloves are recyclable and come in a post-consumer recycled box.
- TOUCH SCREEN COMPATIBLE: The design enables a high touch sensitivity, eliminating the common frustration of operating touch screen electronics with gloves or the inherit solution to remove gloves completely. By popular demand, Gekko brings forth a solution to navigate with ease.
- ANTI-STATIC: Unlike latex gloves, the surface resistance featured in nitrile gloves naturally eliminate static charge and discharge.
- SUPERIOR WET OR DRY GRIP: The dual-sided grip begins above the wrist and continues through to the fingers for optimal functionality in wet or dry conditions. The ambidextrous design interchangeably guarantees grip performance with left or right handed use.
- BACTERIA & CHEMICAL RESISTANT: Withstands and protects against contact from bacteria and a wide range of chemicals, including battery acid, paint remover, gasoline, and more.
- VISIBILITY: The bright green canvas enables full visibility of grease or dirt, preventing unwanted transfer from one surface to another.
|Quantity||50 single gloves per box|
|Recyclable||Accepted by Terracycle|
|Standards||Exceeds EN374-2 Air leak and Water Leak Tests|
|Exceeds EN374-5 Bacteria and Fungi Resistance Tests|
|Exceeds EN374-3 Chemical and Micro-Organism Tests|
|Canadian Food Inspection Agency Approved|