The Freud Diablo DS0610CF 6 in. x 10TPI Medium Metal Cutting Carbide Metal Reciprocating Blade is the first carbide teeth blades designed specifically for cutting medium metals and high strength alloys. This high performance carbide blade delivers an unmatched 50 times longer cutting life than standard bi-metal blades in medium metal cutting applications between 3/32 in. to 1/4 in. The blade's 10TPI provides cleaner/smoother cuts in metal, while the increased blade body height produces straighter cuts with less vibration.
- High performance carbide for greater durability and cutting performance in medium metal
- Enhanced carbide to blade connection for extreme impact resistance
- 10 TPI tooth geometry for clean/smooth finishes on medium metal applications
- 1 in. oversized blade body for straighter cuts with less vibration
- Ideal for cutting all medium metals between 1/16 in. to 1/8 in.
|Tooth Design||Carbide Teeth|