Freud Diablo DHS5000 5 in. x 2-3/8 in. Bi-Metal Mandrel Shank Hole Saw is one of Diablo's new, high-performance hole saws that deliver faster cutting performance and increased productivity. Unlike anything on the market; Diablo's hole saw system and mandrel design simplify the attachment process for a fast and efficient hole saw mounting. These radical new hole saws provide ultimate cutting length to bore deeper holes in a single pass; tool-free plug ejection and Variable Tooth Design for faster cuts.
- 60mm (2-3/8 in) cutting depth for deeper holes in one pass and increased productivity
- Snap-Lock mandrel system for a quick and easy change with no downtime
- One-size fits all Mandrel fits all Diablo hole saws; from 5/8 inch to 6 inches in diameter
- Tool-free plug ejection for fast material removal
- Variable Tooth Design provides faster cuts with less vibration
- Clean cuts in any wood or composite