Freud Diablo DHS2687CT 2-11/16 in. x 2-3/8 in. Carbide-Tipped Mandrel Shank Wood and Metal Hole Saw.
Diablo introduces the first carbide-tipped hole saws on the market to cut both wood and metal (wood, nail-embedded wood, plastic, aluminum, metal, cast iron, stainless steel and metal). Delivering 50 times longer cutting life than bi-metal, these new carbide-tipped hole saws offer faster cutting performance and increased productivity.
- 60 mm (2-3/8 in.) cutting depth for 40% deeper holes in 1 pass and increased productivity
- Fits with Snap-Lock Plus™ mandrel system allowing a quick and easy change with no down time
- Mandrel fits all Diablo hole saws, from 5/8 in. to 6 in. diameter
- Tool-free plug ejection for fast material removal
- 50x longer cutting life
- Drilling clean wood, nail-embedded wood, plastic, aluminum, metal, cast iron and stainless steel
- For use with a drill press or hand held drill