The Freud Diablo D0770F 7-1/4 in. x 70-Tooth Steel Demon Metal Cutting Saw Blade is specially designed for the extreme demands of ferrous metal cutting; thereby enabling precise cuts without sparks; heat or burred edges that result from using abrasive blades. With up to 40X the life of standard abrasive disc; Steel demon delivers unparalleled performance and superior quality cuts. The blade features Freuds TiCo Hi-Density Carbide; Laser cut bodies; Anti-vibration technology; Perma-Shield Non-Stick Coating; Triple Chip Design; and pretensioned blades.
- For 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saws. 1/8-Inch or less Thin Steel thickness Ultrafine cut; 56+ RPM; Very Thin Steel 18 ga or thinner; 5/8-Inch arbor.
- Made with Freuds TiCo Hi-Density Carbide specifically designed for metal cutting
- Anti vibration Technology reduces noise and extends cutting life and Laser Cut steel blade body for smoother cuts and flatness
- Perma-Shield Non-Stick Coating reduces friction; heat build up which adds to longer blade life
- Triple Chip Design for longer cutting life in metal
|Ideal For||Roofing*; Siding*; Sheet*; Decking*; Corrugated Sheet*; Steel Studs Note: Use for mild steel only; 18 gauge or thinner|
|Hook Angle||-5 degree|