Freud Diablo D0724PX 7-1/4 in. 24-Tooth Wood Framing Saw Blade (2-Pack) has Tracking Point Tooth design which delivers maximum life and durability with effortless cutting performance. Up Your Cutting Game with this one-of-a-kind Tracking Point tooth grind for unmatched cutting performance and efficiency. This is the only 7-1/4 in. blade on the market to include Tracking Point Tooth design; making it is ideal for framers, roofers, remodelers, concrete formers or anyone wanting ultimate cutting performance in pressure treated wood, 2x lumber, plywood, hardwoods & softwoods. It has 5 times the cutting life performance compared to other framing blades.
- Tracking Point tooth design acts provides straight cuts & control carbide wear for up to 5x longer cutting life vs other blades and 2X the durability in nail-embedded wood
- Tracking Point tooth design also delivers extreme cutting efficiency in corded and cordless saws (65% more cuts per battery charge in cordless saws versus other blades)
- Newly Enhanced Anti-Vibration design provides the ideal combination of stability and rigidity
- Perma-Shield Non-stick coating resists heat, gumming and corrosion
- Laser-Cut Thin kerf for less resistance and greater cutting efficiency
|Hook Angle||15 Degree|