The Freud Diablo D0704DH 7-1/4 in. x 4-Tooth Polycrystalline Diamond (PCD) Tipped Fiber Cement Hardie Blade is the only approved PCD (PolyCrystalline Diamond) tipped fiber cement blade recommended by James Hardie Building Products. Diablos co-branded Diablo blade generates up to 5% less respirable dust*; while delivering the longest life in all fiber cement materials. The PCD triple chip design offers up to 60-times longer cutting life than standard carbide blades. The laser cut thin kerf design gives fast and precise cuts with less dust and waste. The anti-vibration design stabilizes the blade and reduces noise while cutting and Non-Stick Perma-Shield coating to reduce heat.
- The only approved James Hardie polycrystalline diamond (PCD) tipped fiber cement saw blade
- The PCD triple chip design offers up to 60 times longer cutting life than standard carbide blades
- Feature a unique; spark-eroded Triple Chip grind for long life up to 60 times the life in fiber cement of conventional carbide blades
- Perfect for full time use in heavy duty applications like cutting multiple pieces of fiber cement board.
- Note: Dust generation does not necessarily correlate directly to exposure risk.
- (2) Freud Diablo 7-1/4 in. x 24-Tooth Framing and Ripping Carbide Circular Saw Blades
|Ideal For||All fiber cement products|
|Teeth||4 TCG (PCD)|
|Hook Angle||10 degree|