The Freud Diablo DHS3250 3-1/4 in. Bi-Metal Hole Saw is one of Diablo's new; high performance hole saws that deliver faster cutting performance and increased productivity. Unlike anything on the market; Diablo's hole saw system and mandrel design simplify the attachment process for fast and efficient hole saw mounting. These radical new hole saws provide ultimate cutting length to bore deeper holes in a single pass; tool-free plug ejection and Variable Tooth Design for faster cuts.
- 60mm (2-3/8 in) cutting depth for deeper holes in one pass and increased productivity
- Snap-Lock mandrel system for a quick and easy change with no down time
- One-size fits all Mandrel fits all Diablo hole saws; from 5/8 inch to 6 inches in diameter
- Tool free plug ejection for fast material removal
- Variable Tooth Design provides faster cuts with less vibration
- Clean cuts in any wood or composite