The Freud Diablo D1284CDC 12 in. x 84-Tooth Trex Blade is the only recommended composite decking by Trex Company when cutting composite decking materials. The blade delivers maximum performance and highest quality of finish; making it a must-have tool for both professionals and DIYers planning composite decking projects. Diablos new saw blade series has a modified triple chip tooth grind design; Perma-SHIELD non-stick coating; and specific TiCo Hi-Density carbide to deliver more efficient and cleaner cuts with no swirl marks; less gumming of blade teeth and longer cutting life.
- Specially formulatedTiCo Hi-Density carbide to maximize cutting life in composite decking materials and plastics
- Modified Triple Chip Grind (MTCG) enables the material to remain cool while cutting for melt-free cuts
- Laser cut stabilizer vents keep the blade straight and true for superior quality cuts and no swirl marks
- Thin Kerf design requires less cutting power; making them ideal for underpowered saws at the jobsite
- Perma-SHIELD Non-stick coating reduces drag and shield s the blade against heat; gumming and corrosion
|Ideal For||High quality finish cuts in composite material and cellular PVC|
|Hook Angle||-3 degree|