The Freud Diablo D1060X 10 in. x 60-Tooth Fine Finish Saw Blade lets trim crews get the most out of sliding or chop style miter saws; as well as jobsite or workshop table saws. The special cutting geometry and high tooth count produce extremely smooth cuts while minimizing grabbing or blowout. Diablos particular blade is the ideal choice for trim carpenters because it leaves a smooth surface that requires little to no sanding. Its ideal for crosscutting oak; pine; melamine; plywood; and moulding.
- TiCo Hi-Density carbide specifically designed for each application to increase performance
- Perma-SHIELD Non-stick Coating protects from heat; gumming; & corrosion
- Super thin laser cut kerf for fast; durable; and clean cuts
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Hardened Steel Body warrants a longer life and sharper cutting edge.
|Ideal For||High quality crosscuts and rip cuts in wood; plywood & melamine|
|Hook Angle||15 degree|