The Freud Diablo D1050X 10 in. x 50-Tooth Combination Saw Blade is ideal for ripping and crosscutting wood & wood composites with the goal of a smooth finish. The best choice for a table saw when one blade is needed for ripping and crosscutting. Each set of 5 teeth is separated by a large gullet. Diablos large gullet provides the chip removal space required while ripping and the close grouping of teeth within the set provide the smaller bite size required when crosscutting.
- TiCo Hi-Density carbide specifically designed for each application to increase performance
- Perma-SHIELD Non-stick Coating protects from heat; gumming; & corrosion
- Super thin laser cut kerf for fast; durable; and clean cuts
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Hardened Steel Body warrants a longer life and sharper cutting edge.
|Ideal For||High quality crosscuts and rip cuts in wood; plywood & melamine|
|Hook Angle||15 degree|