Freud's Premier Fusion Blades provide a glass smooth side finish while also giving a flawless top and bottom finish in veneered plywood, hardwoods and melamine. The Fusion tooth design fuses Freud's 30 degree Hi-ATB tooth with Freud's unique double-side grind tooth geometry. One blade does it all. Whether you're ripping or crosscutting, a Premier Fusion blade will tackle any project.
- Ideal for working range 3/4 in. to 3-1/2 in. thick for crosscutting and 3/8 in. to 1-1/2 in. thick for ripping
- Features a non-stick Perma-Shield coating that reduces friction and heat build-up for longer blade life
- High Alternate Top Bevel tooth design produces splinter-free cuts
- Laser cut anti-vibration slots drastically reduce vibration and sideways movement in the cut extending blade life and giving a crisp finish
- Recommended for ripping and crosscutting wood, cutting chip board, plywood and laminate
|Blade Type ||Wood, Laminate|
|Plate Thickness||0.098 in.|