The Freud Diablo D1024X 10 in. x 24-Tooth Ripping Saw Blade cuts rough framing lumber; high quality finish lumber; plywood; OSB; and hardboard siding with the smoothest; fastest and most accurate cut. The thin kerf design requires less cutting power from the user and the saw for better control over the cut.
- TiCo Hi-Density carbide specifically designed for each application to increase performance
- Perma-SHIELD Non-stick Coating protects from heat; gumming; & corrosion
- Super thin laser cut kerf for fast; durable; and clean cuts
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Hardened Steel Body warrants a longer life and sharper cutting edge.
|Ideal For||Superior quality rip cuts (3/4 inch to 2-3/4 inch) in wood; plywood & OSB|
|Hook Angle||15 degree|