Constructed with TiCo Hi-Density special-blend carbide, this Freud D0641A 6-1/2 in. x 40-Tooth Finish/Plywood Saw Blade is outfitted with 40 teeth to make smooth, finely finished cuts in plywood. The Perma-SHIELD nonstick coating reduces drag while stabilizer vents absorb noise and vibration to keep the blade straight. An ultra-slim kerf produces a thin swath for less material removal and fast, effortless operation in dry or wet lumber.
- TiCo Hi-Density titanium carbide composition increases performance and maximizes cutting life
- Perma-SHIELD nonstick coating reduces drag and shields the blade against heat and friction
- Laser-cut stabilizer vents absorb noise and vibration, keeping the blade straight and true for superior quality cuts
- Designed to fit 5/8 in. arbors for accurate blade rotation
- Ultra-slim kerf provides fast, clean cuts with minimal material removal
- Laser-cut heat expansion slots ensure wobble-free performance