Fomo P10762C 56.2 sq./m Handi-Foam ASTM-E84 Class 1(A) Low-Pressure Polyurethane Quick Cure 2-Part Spray Foam Tank (2-Piece) is a two-component system designed to fill and insulate large voids and surfaces. This sealant in a cylinder container, is made of polyurethane material. It takes 1 hours of curing time. It has specification gravity of 1.2. This sealant acts as a continuous air barrier. It ensures improved indoor air quality. It comes with a 15 ft. long hose. This sealant offers broad coverage over 605 ft. (56.2 sq./m) area. Sealant with flash point of 240 deg F is very safe. It has operating temperature range of 40 to 100 deg F and performance temperature range of -200 to 200 deg F. Sealant is GREENGUARD Gold certified and meets ESR 2717, CCMC #13455-L, NFPA 286 standards.
- Properly applied Handi-Foam E84 reduces energy consumption, leading many homes or buildings to be certified in their respective energy designation
- Two-component low-pressure polyurethane spray foams are packaged with an A-component and B-component cylinder
- Handi-Foam E84 is available in a variety of disposable and refillable sizes and is dispensed using the patented Handi-Gun Dispensing Unit
- Handi gun and nozzles are solvent-resistant and can be cleaned with approved solvents
- Each Handi foam 605 E-84 closed cell spray foam insulation kit is equipped with a 15 ft. long hose
- R-value of 6.8 per inch
- GREENGUARD Gold certified, ESR 2717, CCMC