Fiskars 9109 All Steel General Bypass Hand Pruner. This reliable pruner is ideal for a variety of general pruning tasks. A fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp longer and a rust-resistant, low-friction coating makes cutting easier. A self-cleaning sap groove keeps the blades from sticking and the handle includes non-slip grips. All-steel construction provides long-lasting durability.
- Ideal for cutting green, living growth like ornamental shrubs
- Angled cutting head reduces wrist fatigue and makes it easy to prune at awkward angles
- Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp, even though heavy use
- Low-friction coating makes cutting easier and resists rust for lasting value
- Non-slip grips enhance pruning control
- Accommodates right- and left-handed users
- Cut capacity: 5/8 in.