Fiskars 751210 36 in. 5 lb. IsoCore Dual-Layer Handle Steel Head Garden Cutter Mattock Pick. This rugged, powerful pick allows you to break up hard surfaces and dig in hard soil while helping to reduce muscle fatigue and joint pain. Premium steel is forged into a perfectly balanced design to help make every swing your best. Fiskars patented, industry-leading IsoCore Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration, reducing the punishment your body takes, and a dual-layer handle captures any lingering vibration. An inseparable riveted head will not slide down or snap off, even when swinging with maximum force.
- Dual-layer handle features a specially formulated combination of insulating materials to dampen lingering vibration
- Inseparable riveted head will not slide down or snap off, even when swinging with maximum force
- Handle flare keeps the tool firmly in hand when swinging
- Softgrip handle features a sculpted profile to fit the natural shape of your hand
- Ideal for breaking up rocky surfaces such as gravel and hardened, dried earth (pick end), or for use as a hoe when digging in tough soil (mattock end)
- Patented IsoCore™ Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration to reduce the punishment your body takes, transferring 2X less shock and vibration than wood handles
- Forged, heat-treated steel is finished with a rust-resistant coating