Fiskars 740300 14 in. PowerGear Heavy-Duty High-Leverage Bolt Cutter. Experience advanced mechanics and ergonomics with a new generation of bolt cutters that deliver more strength, comfort and control. PowerGear technology gives you over 30 percent more power, especially during the toughest part of the cut. An eccentric bolt can be adjusted for optimal jaw alignment, while forged, heat-treated blades stay sharp through heavy use. Ergonomic handles with Softgrip help to improve comfort and control, while rugged steel
construction guarantees long-lasting performance. This design can cut soft materials up to 3/8 inch.
- PowerGear patented technology boasts leverage-enhancing gears that give you over 30 percent more power when cutting hardened rod
- Adjustable eccentric bolts allow you to optimize jaw to maintain cut performance over time
- Forged, heat-treated blades stay sharp, even through heavy use
- Ergonomic handles with Softgrip help to improve comfort and control
- Tough steel construction with riveted handles offers lasting durability
- Cuts soft materials up to 5/16" and hard materials up to 3/16"
- Ideal for cutting a range of heavy-duty materials, including paddle locks, chains, rebar, metal rod, threaded rod and more