Fiskars 397960 Aluminum D-Handle Round Point Digging Shovel features ultimate durability making it ideal for digging and prying in tough soil. An extruded aluminum handle ensures superior strength, while double-bolted connections guarantee the tool will not come apart. The heavy-gauge spade has a sharpened edge that makes it easier to dig and chop roots. A large step provides more stable footing, while the shaft angle is optimized for digging and prying. The shaft is also teardrop-shaped to better fit the contours of your hand. An angled, high-visibility handle also features Soft grip touch-points to reduce repetitive fatigue. Additionally, the D-handle design keeps your wrist in a neutral position to reduce strain, while its shorter length allows you to work in tight spaces. The simple, heavy-duty construction of this shovel makes it a reliable choice for daily, quality performance under all conditions.
- Extruded aluminum handle and double bolted connections for ultimate durability
- Extended shank for improved strength
- Optimized angle for digging and prying
- Heavy gauge spade stands up to any task
- Sharpened edge makes it easier to dig, chop & pry
- D-Handle keeps your wrist in a neutral position to reduce strain
- Shorter length allows you to work in tight spaces