Fiskars 392861 HS551 23 in. PowerGear2 Hedge Shears. Winner of the Arthritis Foundation Ease-of-Use Commendation. The advanced design of Fiskars PowerGear Hedge Shears makes cutting easier while reducing hand fatigue. It features Fiskars patented PowerGear gearing mechanism to multiply your cutting force near the middle of the cut where resistance is greatest. This makes cutting three times easier than single-pivot hedge shears. Razor-sharp, precision-ground blades stay sharp, and a rust-resistant, low-friction coating makes every cut even easier. In addition, the DuraFrame handles are stronger than steel but still light to make our hedge shears easier to grip, carry and maneuver when cutting at awkward angles.
- Ideal for trimming and shaping hedges and decorative shrubs
- Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blades stay sharp, even through heavy use
- Makes cutting up to three times easier than single-pivot tools
- Patented PowerGear non-circular gearing mechanism multiplies cutting force near the middle of the cut where resistance is greatest
- 10" blades cut all the way to the tip
- Low-friction coating helps the blades glide through wood, prevents the blades from gumming up with sap and debris and helps the blades resist rust
- Shock-absorbing bumpers help reduce the jarring conclusion at the end of cuts