Fiskars 392791 PowerGear2 Bypass Hand Pruner. The first time you try Fiskars Softgrip pruner you’ll be amazed — but it’s not magic, it's geared. Fiskars patented gear technology multiplies your leverage to give you up to 3x more power on every cut. This means you can power through tough stems and branches that you wouldn’t be able to cut with traditional pruners. For easy, comfortable pruning, our pruner also includes a contoured handle with a unique rolling design that fits the shape and natural motion of your hand, plus Softgrip touchpoints for a more comfortable, secure grip. Fiskars updated design includes modified gears and an innovative cam mechanism to optimize your cutting power in the middle of the cut where the branch is thickest and you need it most. The result is that every cut is even easier than the original PowerGear cutting tools. Additionally, the fully hardened steel pruning blade is enhanced with an UltraBlade coating that keeps it sharp up to five times longer than untreated blades while protecting against rust and making every cut even smoother.
- Powergear patented gear technology multiplies leverage to give you up to 3x more power on every cut
- Powers through tough stems and branches that traditional pruners can’t
- Patent-Pending design with modified gears and cam mechanism optimizes your cutting power
- Fully hardened steel blade stays sharp, even through heavy use
- Low-Friction coating helps the blade glide through wood, prevents the blade from gumming up with sap and debris and helps the blade resist rust
- Maximum cutting capacity: 3/4" dia.
- Bypass blade style