Fein 63502118016 2-1/2 in. Carbide Grout Removal Saw Blade. This blade is designed to remove grout from standard grout lines 5/64 in. and bigger. The oscillating action of the tool vibrates the grout out without damaging the tile on either side of the grout line. The carbide coating on the blade allows for rapid.
- For removal of defective tile grout. Also for cutting slots in plaster, porous concrete and similar construction materials and for cleaning and reworking planked deck joints. Not suitable for very hard epoxy or cement grouts. The economical alternative to diamond blades.
- Fits: AFSC 18 QCSL, AFSC 18 QSL, FSC 500 QSL, FEIN cordless MultiTalent QuickStart, FEIN MultiMaster Cordless, FEIN MultiMaster Top, FEIN MultiMaster Start Q, FEIN MultiMaster QuickStart, FEIN MultiTalent Start Q, FEIN Professional-Set Wood, AFSC 18 QSL - Wood, FEIN Professional-Set Caulking
- No danger of damaging adjoining tile
- Designed for standard grout lines
- Segmentation allows for single tile removal as well as grout removal against a wall without damaging the wall
- Long lasting carbide cutting surface
- Kerf approx. 1/16 in.
|Number of Pieces||1|