Euclid Epoxy Surface Crack Injection Port (1,000-Pack) is an economical and quick way to introduce epoxy into a crack without having to drill numerous ports or packers into the concrete. The surface ports are mounted to the face of the crack using a fast setting paste epoxy. After using, the cap fits tightly and stops concrete crack injection material from flowing out of foundation crack before it cures. Static mixers snap tightly into the neck for less leakage.
- Designed for use with Euclid Epoxy
- Static mixers snap tightly into the neck for less leakage
- Adhesively mounted on concrete or wall
- Mount to wall or floor cracks and epoxy moves through nozzle and into ports
- Comes with 1000 Surface Injection Ports