Empire Level is a world-leading designer and manufacturer of levels and offers a complete range of solutions in the layout and measurement category. With industry firsts such as the Mono vial, the Torpedo Level and the Magnetic Level, Empire continues its tradition of bringing innovative solutions, with superior durability focused on improving productivity and user experience. The Empire 860 Box Level Series was designed to meet Empire’s best-in-class standards while implementing key user insights to guarantee accuracy, durability and reliability. The 860.48 features a 300° high contrast center block vial viewing system to optimize readability from multiple positions. Precision steel milled edges coupled with a high strength aluminum box frame work congruently to maintain accuracy and durability in the most demanding environments. Oversized molded hand grips serve as ergonomic handles to provide both comfort and enhanced portability.
- 300° viewing window enhanced viewing system for easier read-out
- Impact resistant end caps shock absorbing end caps to protect frame and vials
- Precision milled accuracy precision steel milled edges for guaranteed accuracy and durability
- High contrast block vials reinforced acrylic block vials deliver long life accuracy and resist breaking, leaking, or fogging
- Hybrid reinforced vials patented vial protection for long life accuracy and visibility
- Molded hand grips ergonomic, durable handles for comfort and portability
- High strength aluminum frame sturdy aluminum chassis to maintain accuracy and durability