The DYNA 50-Lb. DYNACOAT 100 Premium Performance Scratch and Level Coat, consisting of a Portland cement powder, graded silica aggregates and chemicals carefully selected and controlled by DYNA. It is a premium performance, high compressive strength scratch and level coat which when applied over a metal lath, provides a thin and stable mortar substrate to receive setting material for ceramic tile and natural stone installation. It has been specifically formulated to form a dense, hard, flexible and water resistant scratch and level coat. It can also be used as a level coat on horizontal or vertical surfaces when it is desired that a smooth and even substrate is desired for the installation of ceramic tile.
- Premium performance, high compressive strength scratch and level coat
- Dense, hard, flexible and water resistant scratch and level coat
- Desired for the installation of ceramic tile
- To be used for interior residential floors when mixed with water
- Limitation: Do not use over presswood, particle board, Masonite, chipboard, laun, asbestos board, gypsum floor patching compounds, metal glass, plastic or any other unstable materials which are deemed unsuitable substrates for floors
- Limitation: Do not use in temperatures below 10°C (50°F) or above 40°C (104°F)
- Limitation: This product when cured is an underlayment and is not intended to be used as an overlayment