DYNA 6120G50 22.7-kg. Grey MULTIFLEX 620 Processional Grade Universal Polymer Modified Thin-Set Mortar for Interior/Exterior Large Format Stone & Tile consists of a one component polymer / latex modified Portland cement mortar for the installation of impervious porcelain, large format tile, glass mosaics, ceramic tile, marble, granite, and all natural and dimensional stone tile. For absorptive, semi-vitreous tiles and vitreous tiles in service of industrial, commercial and residential use on walls and floors. It provides a permanent installation with a high bond and compressive strength and requires no soaking of the tiles. MULTIFLEX 620 is resistant to water after being cured but does not provide a waterproof barrier. It is freeze / thaw and radiant heat resistant. It provides high sag resistance for ease of installation of large format tiles.
- Can be used for residential, commercial and industrial installations
- Easy to Handle: Plastic, workable, glides on, non-sagging, non-slipping, long open time and increased tile adjustability
- High Bond Strength: Greater than 500% stronger than mastic type adhesives
- Versatile: One material can be used for floor and wall applications. Bonds to cementitious and plywood substrates. Interior And Exterior applications. Can be used on numerous substrates. Good porcelain stoneware tiles installations
- Premium Performance: is radiant heat resistant. Increased freeze / thaw resistance over conventional thin-set mortars. High bond strength. High impact and flexural strength. High water resistance and less water permeable than conventional thin-set mortars
- Do not use in temperatures below 50°F (10°C) or above 104°F (40°C)
- Do not use over presswood or particleboard, masonite, chipboard, laun, asbestos board, gypsum floor patching compounds, metal, glass, plastic, or any other unstable materials which are deemed unsuitable substrates