DYNA 610G50 22.7-kg. Grey CERAFLEX 610 Polymer-Modified Thin-Set Mortar for Interior/Exterior Stone and Tile consists of a one component polymer / latex modified Portland cement mortar for the installation of impervious porcelain, large format tile, glass mosaics, ceramic tile, marble, granite, and all natural and dimensional stone tile. For absorptive, semi-vitreous tiles and vitreous tiles in service of industrial, commercial and residential use on walls and floors. It provides a permanent installation with a high bond and compressive strength and requires no soaking of the tiles. CERAFLEX 610 is resistant to water after being cured but does not provide a waterproof barrier. It is freeze / thaw and radiant heat resistant. It provides high sag resistance for ease of installation of large format tiles.
- Can be used for residential, commercial and industrial installations
- Provides a permanent installation with a high bond and compressive strength and requires no soaking of the tiles
- It is freeze / thaw and radiant heat resistant
- For interior and exterior setting of non-vitreous, semi-viteous and vitreous floor and wall ceramic tiles, porcelain stoneware tile, marble, granite, quarry tile, pavers, slate and natural and dimensional stone tiles and slabs
- Do not use in temperatures below 50°F (10°C) or above 104°F (40°C)
- Do not use over presswood or particleboard, masonite, chipboard, laun, asbestos board, gypsum floor patching compounds, metal, glass, plastic, or any other unstable materials which are deemed unsuitable substrates