YOUR PACKAGE WILL BE OPENED BEFORE DELIVERY TO MEET MANDATORY AND PRE-CAUTIONARY PROTOCOLS RECOMMENDED BY THE MANUFACTURER.
In order to mail this item in a safe manner, the manufacturer requires a conduction of a QC check and a complete detraction of oil from the engine. To compensate, a bottle of securely-wrapped oil will be placed in your package. Before starting your machine, please ensure to re-fill the tank with the provided oil to avoid potential damages and carefully follow the Quick Start instructions, including maximizing the water supply. Thank you for your co-operation and we apologize for any inconvenience.
The DuraDrive PWGH-2700 Workshop Series 2700 PSI Honda Engine Gas-Powered Pressure Washer is part of DuraDrive’s fierce lineup of gas-powered pressure washers. As each unit compresses water and drives it to exit at a much higher pressure than when entered, the results will undoubtedly surpass expectations and exceed job performance. The featured quick connect nozzles and regulator knob enables improved control based on user preference and application, while the steel frame and front bumper offers a durable and protective structure to endure demanding environments.
- 4-quick connect nozzles, color coded including soap nozzle
- Features a low oil shutdown, fixed chemical injector and garden hose inlet connections
- The built-in unloader relieves pressure when trigger is not in use on the gun jet
- The axial pump style is a radial pump that drives 3-SS pistons back and forth with a wobbled bearing plate design
- User friendly control with easy access to on/off, choke & fuel shut off
- Integrated gun & wand holder built on to frame for easy storage and transportation
- Large pressure regulator knob for increased control
- Steel powder coated frame offers enhanced durability
- Front bumper protector minimizes potential damages
- No power cord required, allowing freedom of movement
|Engine||Honda GC160 |
|Fuel Capacity||1.8 L|
|Pump Model||AR RMV23G28D|
|Hose||25 ft, 4000 PSI, Quick Connect|
|Axle||3/4 in. HD Threaded Axle|
|Tires||11 in. Rugged Flat-Free|