DuraDrive Men's FREEDOM Denim Grey Jeans Work Pants is the perfect denim solution for work. These denim pants offer the features and benefits of many traditional work pants, including knee pad pockets and hammer loop, but go beyond a regular pant. The stretch fabric and elasticized waistband enables a comfortable fit and minimizes limitations often experienced with rigid fabrics. The reinforced double stitched seams also ensure these pants can live up to hard work!
- Stretch fabric enables a comfortable fit
- Elasticized waistband offers waist extension for a secure fit
- Reinforced double stitched seams offer enhanced durability
- Good resistance to abrasion and washing
- Includes two deep front pockets, two back pockets, one large zipped side pocket and one hammer loop
- Knee-pad pockets avoids dealing with loose straps often experienced from traditional knee pads (knee pads sold separately)
- Vintage washed look
|Material||69.5% Cotton, 29% Polyester, 1.5% Spandex|
These denim pants are dyed using a special vintage dyeing process. When they are first worn, there is a possibility of colour transferring to other clothing and items through contact, due to the characteristics of the dye. As a precaution, it is recommended to wash the garment several times in cold water before wearing it. This will rinse out some of the loose dye that may have remained. Contact with light coloured items first be avoided during the first few wearings. Always wash the pants with dark coloured items.