DuraDrive Men's CSA PATRON 8 in. Composite Toe Nubuck Waterproof Insulated Work Boots are designed for the dedicated worker. When walking through busy environments of vigorous tools and rough surfaces day after day, finding the proper footwear is fundamental to maintain your drive. Thankfully, the DuraDrive Patron Work Boot offers excellent impact protection, shock absorption and breathability, amongst much more, to easily tackle the demands of the job. The DuraDrive Patron Work Boot is without a doubt, an optimal solution to comfortable and protective footwear for the hard, everyday worker!
- CSA Certified, Grade 1 ESR and ASTM MT75/MI75/C75 PR EH Approved
- Achieves a durable and protective design, including composite toe and plate to protect foot from demanding environments of heavy equipment and rough surfaces
- Internal Poron XRD Met-Guard (made in USA) offers repetitive impact protection at the top of the foot, the metatarsal, minimizing injury from fallen tools, equipment and building materials. When stressed at a high rate or impacted quickly, the XRD technology absorbs more energy at higher speeds, softening the drop of objects or pressure of impacts. It’s contoured, feathered edges offer a sleek, slim design that fits seamlessly and comfortably within the boot.
- Electric shock resistance offers a great solution for Electricians
- Hydroguard waterproof membrane bootie keeps feet dry
- Cow nubuck offers a soft yet durable design
- 3M Thinsulate insulation surrounds foot
- Cambrelle lining enhances breathability
- Removable PU insole enables excellent shock absorption
- Padded PU collar offers added comfort for the worker
|Safety||CSA Certified, Grade 1 ESR and ESR and ASTM MT75/MI75/C75 PR EH Approved|
|Electric Shock Resistant||Yes|
|Insulation||3M Thinsulate, 200G|
|Insole||PU perforated insole|
|Outsole||Two tone rubber outsole|