Engineered for the concrete professional, our DuraDrive Power Trowels are designed to produce high tolerance concrete floors with high-quality features that are hard to find on other trowels.
DuraDrive Power Trowel features precision engineered gearboxes for long, trouble-free life. We use cast iron spiders, pressure plates and lift levers for long wear and continuous service.
Our high strength steel handle provides maximum comfort and control. Our commitment to product quality, attention to detail and 100% product testing ensures that your DuraDrive Power Trowel will provide years of high performance and trouble-free operation on the job.
- 48-inch (1219 mm) guard ring diameter
- Front access panel provides quick access to trowel arms and blades
- Center mount lifting bale included
- Spider and thrust collar assembly design simplifies routine maintenance
- Gearbox features top quality components & large oil capacity for years of trouble-free performance
- Optimally balanced for smooth finishing
- Fine Pitch: Traditional twist action blade pitch control that provides infinite settings from flat to 28 degrees
- Torque Converter Clutch System for full variable speed control from 0 - 118 RPM
- Rugged Four-Inch Gripper Clutch and Pulley Systems are engineered to ensure smooth, responsive operation from floating to finishing speeds