DuraDrive Grey SABLE Impact-Resistant Abrasion Resistant Technical Work Gloves are part of DuraDrive’s line of gloves that are fierce, innovative and ready to put to the test. Available in a variety of unique styles, each design includes advanced technology to meet the demands of the application. The Sable Gloves feature a rugged composite reinforced palm for improved durability and handling of demanding materials. Alongside the finger and knuckle guards, the backing offers a breathable solution to maintain user comfort for extended wear. After a single use, the DuraDrive gloves will undeniably redefine your standards in hand protection.
- ANTI-IMPACT: TPR flexible dorsal finger & knuckle guards + EVA pads prevent injuries from impacts and knocks
- ANTI-ABRASION: Ultra high abrasion synthetic suede palm offers durability and long-lasting comfort
- DURADEX PALM: Rough & rugged composite reinforced palm, finger and thumb for improved rope and chain handling
- COMFORT & SECURE FIT: Form fitting Spandex provides a flexible and breathable back. Neoprene cuff also offers a secure fit
- APPLICATION: Suitable for general construction, automotive, stonework, and more
|Finger & Knuckle Guards||TPR (Thermoplastic Rubber)|
|Certificate||Meets EN420 & EN388|