DuraDrive Black KABO Impact Resistant Anti-Vibration Heavy Duty Technical Work Gloves are part of DuraDrive’s line of gloves that are fierce, innovative and ready to put to the test. Available in a variety of unique styles, each design includes advanced technology to meet the demands of the application. Unlike any other DuraDrive glove, the KABO Gloves feature rough grip patches for the most demanding jobs. Its outer shell has a cutting-edge, yet fierce demeanour composed of finger and knuckle guards for optimal impact protection. After a single use, the DuraDrive gloves will undeniably redefine your standards in hand protection.
- ANTI-IMPACT: Impact absorbing XRD™ palm padding reduces shock and vibration from hand tools. Low profile, dorsal TPR full finger & knuckle guards also prevent injuries from impacts and knocks
- ANTI-ABRASION: Ultra high abrasion synthetic suede palm offers durability and long-lasting comfort
- GRIP PERFORMANCE: Rough grip distal palmar composite patch, plus a reinforced forefinger & thumb grip zone
- SECURE FIT: Adjustable cuff for a secure and comfortable fit
- APPLICATION: Suitable for road work, flood control, sewer & pipeline, irrigation construction, and more
|Finger & Knuckle Guards||TPR (Thermoplastic Rubber)|
|Certificate||Meets CE Certificate|