DuraDrive 4 lb. 16 in. Engineering Sledge Hammer with Fiberglass Handle. The Sledge Hammer is assembled with 16" double injected fiberglass handle and delivers a powerful, sure strike in comfort and safety for your various projects. The virtually unbreakable handle core naturally dampens stinging vibrations and the poly jacket completely surrounds the core and protects it from while providing the user with a way to absorb the impact of missed strikes.
The soft, comfortable thermo plastic rubber grip features an aggressive, non-slip tread to stay put in your hand, and since it is a directly integrated of the handle, it can never pull loose. The 4 lb sledge is a must-have, which provides striking power not attainable with a conventional hammer. Dura-Drive features a full line of hand tools, rotary tools, power tools, tool accessories and tool storage. When you are ready to make repairs or tackle home-improvement projects, Dura-Drive is ready.
- VERSATILITY ON THE JOB – Perfect for heavy hammering or demolition work. Drive spikes and wedges with ease
- BUILT FOR THE PRO – Contractors, tradesmen, demolition crews & more
- FIBERGLASS HANDLE – Lightweight, durable handle offers a comfortable controlled swing
- 16-INCH HANDLE - 16-inch long ergonomic handle provides excellent arc swing for maximum impact
- FIBERGLASS HANDLE - Dual-injection handle is infused with over 70% fiberglass for unmatched strength & durability
- OVERSTRIKE PROTECTION - Thicker handle and rubber overlay below striking head provides increased overstrike protection
- TEXTURED GRIP - Two-handed grip position and textured rubber overlay ensures a comfortable and secure grip