DuraDrive 4-1/2 in. Stainless Steel Nozzle Air Blow Gun has an Impact Resistant Nylon Body with threaded 1/4” (F) Brass Inlet, Rust proof 4-1/2” (114 mm) Stainless Steel Nozzle. Gun has a soft rubber grip & allows full control on the amount of air blowing out. Silent operation with Noise level under 80 db. Vent in the tip prevents pressure from exceeding 30 PSI if tip becomes blocked, making the gun OSHA as a safety Blow gun.
- General Purpose especially good in reaching in shoulders & hard to reach points
- Impact & weather resistant nylon body
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel nozzle & parts
- Drop resistant construction Handle with Soft rubber grip for convenience in continuous use
- Ergonomic design of the gun helps eliminate the risk of carpel tunnel syndrome
- Brass threaded Air Inlet ensures that threads do not shear with repeated use variable speed trigger for full control of amount of air dispensed silent operation with noise level under 80 db.
- Blowing force with minimal air consumption reduces energy cost, saving money each time the gun is used
- Confirms to OSHA STD 1910-95 (b) for max. noise level when used with air with 6 BAR (90 PSI) pressure Max
- Confirms to OSHA STD 1-13.1 for safety & are classified as safety blow guns
|Noise Level at 100 PSI||80 db|
|Blowing Force at 100 PSI||0.35 kgs (0.76 lbs.)|
|Air Consumption at 100 PSI||15.18 CFM|
|Operating Pressure||Operating Pressure 3.5 To 16 Bar (50 To 235 Psi)|
|Recommended Working Pressure||Up to 6 Bar (90 Psi)|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C To 70°C (14°F To 158°F)|