DuraDrive 24 in. 4.8 HP GX160 4-Stroke Concrete Surface Finishing Walk-Behind Power Trowel is engineered for the concrete professional. Our DuraDrive Power Trowels are designed to produce high-tolerance concrete floors with high-quality features that are hard to find on other trowels.
DuraDrive Power Trowel features precision engineered gearboxes for long, trouble-free life. We use cast iron spiders, pressure plates and lift levers for long wear and continuous service.
Our high-strength steel handle provides maximum comfort and control. Our commitment to product quality, attention to detail and 100% product testing ensures that your DuraDrive Power Trowel will provide years of high performance and trouble-free operation on the job.
- 24-inches (610 mm) guard ring diameter
- Rotating guard ring allows finishing tight to the wall without marking or marring
- Folding handle design simplifies transport and reduces storage space
- Center mount lifting bale included
- Spider and thrust collar assembly design simplifies routine maintenance
- Gearbox features top quality components & large oil capacity for years of trouble-free performance
- Optimally balanced for smooth finishing
- Fine Pitch: Traditional twist action blade pitch control that provides infinite settings from flat to 28 degrees
- Torque Converter Clutch System for full variable speed control from 0 - 118 RPM
- Rugged Four-Inch Gripper Clutch and Pulley Systems are engineered to ensure smooth, responsive operation from floating to finishing speeds Specifications
|ENGINE||Honda GX160 (163 cc)|
|DIMENSIONS (L X H)||70 in. x 38 in. (178 x 97 cm)|
|ROTOR DIAMETER||24 in. (60.96 cm) 4 blades|
|MAXIMUM ROTOR SPEED||118 RPM|
|WEIGHT||186 lbs. (89 kg)|
|TROWEL ARMS & SPIDER||Standard Duty|