DuraDrive #2 x 3-1/2 in. Black Phosphate Coated Square Head Impact Driver Bit (5-Piece) is built for maximum performance and durability with impact drivers. Designed for demanding conditions. The driver bits will perform and outlast up to 5X more life and deliver exceptional results. It’s hardened head, flexible torsion zone and black phosphate coating are few of many features that ensure these bits will increase work efficiency and productivity.
- High grade S2 German steel
- Head is fully hardened and tempered for extended life
- Precision CNC head reduces head damage with high torque fastening operations
- Torsion zone enhances flexibility and durability, while also absorbing impact force and high torque output to reduce breakage
- Black phosphate coating for corrosion resistance and prolonged life
- Laser marking for easy identification of bit size
|Size||#2 x 3-1/2 in.|