DuPont D15528202 42 in. x 286 ft. Roof Protector Synthetic Roofing Underlayment Paper (1,000 sq. ft. per Roll) is an engineered synthetic roofing underlayment with a high strength to weight ratio. The four-layer construction allows for excellent grip to the deck, strength of the product to minimize tearing at the fastener points, and good gropability for slip resistance. With 10 squares in every roll, DuPont Roof Protector allows for maximum roof coverage and efficient installation-making it easier to install than roofing felt. As a result, there are fewer overlaps, seams and fasteners, which helps reduce both labor and waste. Superior durability combined with higher thermal stability than roofing felt, enables DuPont Roof Protector to stand up to the toughest conditions.
- Four-layer construction. Top layer provides good grip, lamination layer acts as a barrier to water, woven polypropylene scrim provides strength, and slip-resistant coating provides grip to the roof deck
- Ideal for for sloped (>= 2:12) commercial and residential roofs and roofing applications under asphalt shingles or metal cladding, with lightweight for easy handling and install
- Designed to lay flat and stay flat, 2" chalk mark guide lines make installation go quickly
- Preserves the roof deck during install and provides an effective secondary moisture barrier
- Superior tear resistance compared to roofing felt for increased durability, with 90 day UV exposure time
|Size||42" x 286'|