The Freud Diablo 4-1/2 in. x 24-Tooth Framing Trim Saw Blade is ideal for general construction applications, including fast, efficient ripping and crosscutting. Diablo's blade cuts rough framing lumber, high quality finish lumber, plywood, OSB, and hardboard siding with the smoothest, fastest and most accurate cut. The thin kerf design requires less cutting power from the user and the saw for better control over the cut. Diablo's unique design, extra-tough steel plate and proprietary carbide tips deliver longer life — and frames more houses — than other framing blades.
- TiCo Hi-Density Carbide specifically designed for each application to provide maximum performance and cutting life
- Super thin laser cut kerf gives extremely fast, durable, and clean cuts
- Laser-cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration keeping the blade cool and reducing blade warp
- Non-stick Perma-Shield Coating reduces gumming, rusting, and corrosion
- Laser cut arbor for accurate blade rotation reducing vibration and premature wear
- Ideal For: General construction applications, including fast, efficient ripping and crosscutting
- Suggested Projects: Framing, Remodeling/Demolition, Siding/Decking