DEWALT DW5945 6 in. x 22 in. Spline One-Piece Carbide Core Bit is used when you need to drill large diameter holes in concrete, stone and other dense masonry materials. It is designed for use with your rotary hammer drill. These ultra-heavy-duty bits feature tungsten carbide teeth, hardened steel body and one-piece design for maximum durability. The alternating tooth design and low-friction core body provide quick centering and faster drilling.
- Replacement centering bit for carbide core bits
- Tool free centering bit allows for easier removal
- Low friction core body provides faster drilling
- One-piece design provides more durability than two-piece design
- For use with all brands of SDS max and spline rotary hammers