DEWALT DW5926 5 in. x 22 in. SDS-Max One-Piece Carbide Core Bit is used when you need to drill large diameter holes in concrete, stone and other dense masonry materials. It is designed for use with your rotary hammer drill, these ultra-heavy-duty bits feature tungsten carbide teeth, hardened steel body, and one-piece design for maximum durability. The alternating tooth design and low-friction core body provide quick centering and faster drilling.
- Alternating tooth design delivers increased durability and quicker centering
- Tool free centering bit allows for easier removal
- Low friction core body provides faster drilling
- 1-piece design provides more durability than two-piece design
- For use with all brands of SDS-Max rotary hammers
- Used for drilling holes in poured concrete and another masonry