The DEWALT DW1648 Self-Feed 5-piece kit have aggressive, replaceable spurs and a unique two-cutter design to cut rough holes in wood quickly and efficiently. The geometry of these bits is engineered to provide extended bit life, and an open-tooth design allows extra sharpenings to save you money. Also offering a 7/16 in. ball groove shank that has flat sides to prevent the bit from slipping in your drill's chuck and allows you to switch from one application to the next quickly, this kit includes a 5-1/2 in. extension piece, 1-3/8, 1-1/2, 1-1/8, and 2-9/16 in. self-feed bits, and a convenient set of replacement parts in a durable kit box that makes it easy for you to keep your tool kit organized on the go.
- Aggressive spur provides fast material penetraion
- Open tooth design allows for more resharpenings
- Optimized cutting geometry provides longer bit life
- 7/16 in. Ball groove shank for quick change applications
- Includes 5-1/2-Inch extension, 1-3/8-, 1-1/2-, 1-1/8-, and 2-9/16-Inch self-feed bits