DEWALT DCH263R2 20-Volt MAX XR Lithium-Ion 1-1/8 in. Brushless SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer Kit is a high-performance drill powered by a brushless motor and a durable German-engineered mechanism delivering 3.0 Joules of impact energy. The light-weight design makes this tool ideal for forming #3 to #5 post installed rebar dowelling, tilt wall support, rod hanging, beam & column anchorage, and steel stanchion mounting. It is part of the PERFORM and PROTECT™ product line, integrated with the SHOCKS ACTIVE VIBRATION CONTROL® System and becomes OSHA Table 1 Compliant when used with the DWH205DH On Board Extractor.
- 3.0 Joules of impact energy for fast drilling in concrete.
- SHOCKS ACTIVE VIBRATION CONTROL System reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles, compared to rotary hammers without this feature.
- Lightweight design makes this tool ideal for forming, #3 to #5 post installed rebar dowelling, tilt wall support, rod hanging, beam & column anchorage, and steel stanchion mounting.
- OSHA Table 1 Compliant when paired with DWH205DH On Board Extractor.
- Brushless motor and durable German-engineered mechanism for efficient performance and runtime.
- Rotating Dial to set tool to a specific application mode - Drill, Hammer Drill, or Chip.
- (1) DCH263 20V MAX XR Brushless 1-1/8 in. D-Handle SDS Plus Rotary Hammer
- (1) 360 Degrees Side Handle
- (2) 20-Volt MAX DCB206 Batteries
- (1) High Speed Charger
- (1) Depth Rod
- (1) Kit Box
|Blows/Min||0 - 4300 BPM|
|Impact Energy||3 Joules|
|Optimal Concrete Drilling||1/4 - 3/4 in.|
|Vibration Measurement||9.1 M/S²|
|Dust Collection Ready||True|
|No Load Speed||0 - 1165 RPM|
|Tool Length||15.88 in.|
|Tool Height||7.34 in.|
|Tool Weight||5.95 lb|