DEWALT DCH133B 20-Volt MAX XR Lithium-Ion 1 in. Brushless SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer (Tool Only) is a compact, light-weight high-performance rotary hammer that has a durable German engineered mechanism that delivers 2.6 joules of impact energy. At the heart of this tool is the DEWALT brushless motor and durable rotary hammer mechanism. With its better than corded speed of application, compact size, light-weight and balanced design, this hammer can replace your corded tool. The mechanical clutch enhances user control in a bind up situation and can help minimize sudden torque reaction. The DCH133 is dust extraction ready for the D25301D.
- Optimized 2.6 mechanism provides faster than corded Speed of Application
- Durable German Engineered mechanism for long service life, even in the hardest concrete.
- DEWALT electronics allow the tool to maintain speed through the entire application without bogging down even with the largest bits.
- Compact size allows access to space restricted areas.
- Adjustable Side Handle with Integrated Depth Stop Rod
- Depth Rod
|BLOWS/MIN||0 - 5,550 BPM|
|DUST COLLECTION READY||YES|
|NO LOAD SPEED||0 - 1,500 RPM|
|POWER TOOL TYPE||CORDLESS|
|TOOL WEIGHT||5 LBS|
|IMPACT ENERGY||2.6 JOULES|
|OPTIMAL CONCRETE DRILLING||3/16 - 5/8 IN|
|TOOL LENGTH||15.26 IN|