The D25831K 13 lb. Spline Demolition Hammer is a high-performance chipping hammer powered by 13.5 amp motor. The dependable and hard hitting German engineered mechanism, delivers 8 joules of impact energy. With Constant Speed Under Load electronics, the D25831K is ideally suited for work on concrete and masonry walls, floor and wall channeling, and removing plaster and tile from floors, walls and ceilings. Variable speed dial allows you to reduce power for better performance in brittle substrate materials. The Active Vibration Control¬ technology employed delivers reduced user vibration for less user fatigue and greater productivity.
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A Perform and Protect feature.
- 13.5 amp motor for maximum performance and overload protection
- Low Vibration, 8.3 m/s2 , allows for all day productivity.
- Rocker switch design for uninterrupted operation during sustained periods of use.
- SDS max tool holder with rubber dampers absorbs energy providing longer life
- 8 joules of impact energy provides powerful chipping and faster destruction rates.
- Electronic variable speed allows the user to control the speed of chipping and impact energy
- Optimized mechanism allows for fast surface chipping in ceiling, upper and mid wall applications.
- Variable position side handle allows 360-degree rotation and 150-degree adjustment for ease of use
- Compatible with DWH053K chiseling dust extraction system.
- Side handle
- Kit Box
- Users Guide
|IMPACT ENERGY||8.0 JOULES|
|MAX WATTS OUT||N/A W|
|TOOL LENGTH||18.6 IN|
|VARIABLE IMPACT CONTROL DIAL||7 SETTINGS|
|CHUCK TYPE||SDS MAX|
|LOADED SPEED (BPM)||1,430 - 2,840 BPM|
|POWER TOOL TYPE||CORDED|
|TOOL WEIGHT||13.6 LBS|
|VIBRATION CONTROL||YES - SHOCKS|