When you need to drill large diameter holes in concrete, stone and other dense masonry materials, reach for a DEWALT DW5917 2 in. x 22 in. SDS-Max One Piece Carbide Core Bit. Designed for use with your rotary hammer drill, these ultra-heavy-duty bits feature tungsten carbide teeth, hardened steel body, and one-piece design for maximum durability. The alternating tooth design and low-friction core body provide quick centring and faster drilling.
- Alternating tooth design delivers increased durability and quicker centring
- Tool free centring bit allows for easier removal
- Low friction core body provides faster drilling
- 1-piece design provides more durability than two-piece design
- For use with all brands of SDS-Max rotary hammers
- Used for drilling holes in poured concrete and another masonry