Using our Pure Beam Focusing System, the HP5 Flashlight is a super versatile light small enough to fit into your pocket, but advanced enough to tackle any situation. It is capable of casting a super wide flood beam for closer distances and then with a simple slide of the bezel it will transition to a spot beam with transition halo for both longer distance and wide angle viewing. Toggle between high and low outputs depending on the distance or surface you are illuminating as well.
- Control your light power with the push of a button. Cycle between High power and low power options.
- Spot to flood light control at your fingertips. Shape the beam with the simple push or pull of your thumb.
- Lock the beam anywhere you want it. Twist left to lock the beam in place. Twist back to the right to release.
- The Pure Beam Focusing Optic combines our largest Ultra View Flood Beam with the Bulls-Eye Spot Beam making either up close or downrange illumination highly effective.
- While using the Ultra View Flood Beam, there is a consistent circle of light up to 11.5 feet (3.5 meters) in diameter at 6 feet (1.8 meters) in distance.
- While on the Bulls-Eye Spot Beam, you can illuminate up to 767 feet (234 meters) downrange with a transition halo around the spot to increase the effective viewing area.
|Beam Optics||Pure Beam Focusing|
|Light Output (high)||135 lumens|
|Light Output (low)||19 lumens|
|Beam Distance (high)||291 ft / 89 m|
|Beam Distance (low)||98 ft / 30 m|
|Runtime (high)||4h 30min|
|Battery||1 X AA|
Dimensions and Weights
|Item Length:||4.65 in.|
|Item Width:||2 in.|
|Item Height:||2 in.|
|Item Weight:||0.19 lbs.|