BAKOR 104-Q QUIKDRY Asphalt Primer (482g) is a high quality primer supplied in aerosol spray cans. Used in a single coat for priming and sealing absorbent surfaces to improve bonding of asphalt coatings and finishes. Used for priming thermal insulation, concrete, wood, metal, masonry, gypsum, asbestos, asphalt and similar surfaces. Used to prime all types of metal to enhance adhesion of asphalt mopped and thermofused membranes. Used in a double coat as a dampproofing coating for masonry and wood and as a corrosion resistant coating for metal.
- Convenient in aerosol spray cans.
- No brushes or rollers required.
- Fastest drying primer available.
- Enhances adhesion to provide tenacious bond of subsequent coating.
- Safer to use - no open pails, no spillage.
|Colour ||Black |
|Solids by Weight||25%|
|Coverage||32.3 sq. ft./can (approx.)|
|Touch Dry Time ||3 minutes|
|Firm Dry Time||1 hour|
|Service Temperature ||-30°C to 85°C|
|Application Temperature ||-10°C to 40°C |